Prince Andrew forced to address Royal Lodge issues after family meeting




Prince Andrew forced to address Royal Lodge issues after family meeting

Prince Andrew finally seems to be shifting focus on Royal Lodge after family event brings his attention to crucial matter.

The Duke of York has been embroiled in a row with his brother, King Charles, over the 30-room mansion. According to the Palace, the monarch had plans to downgrade him to Frogmore Cottage, but those plans have been put on hold after Andrew provided proof that he can maintain the royal estate via his own income.

Meanwhile, the King finally cut Andrew off financially following a slew of scandals that embarrassed the royal family.

Despite claiming to have sufficient funds, Andrew has not yet started maintenance on his crumbling estate. However, it seems that the disgraced duke is finally considering action after marking daughter, Princess Eugenie’s 35th birthday at the Lodge.

According to property buying agent, the Lodge is designed for a more active household rather than to be occupied by merely two people.

“The expansive 30-room property is much more suited to large family gatherings, so it may seem lonely without their daughters and grandchildren there most of the time,” Robin Edwards told GB News.

The expert suggested that the spacious Lodge would feel empty as only Andrew and his ex-wife Sarah Ferguson occupy it.

Reportedly, the bustle returned to the home when the family gathered for Eugenie’s birthday last week, reminding Andrew that he should fix the Lodge issues.

“Royal Lodge is likely very quiet with just Prince Andrew and Sarah Ferguson there most of the time,” he noted.

“Now that Prince Andrew has access to funds (though we still don’t know where from), it’s very likely he’ll start to address Royal Lodge’s extensive maintenance issues.”

He explained that the repairs would include “essential updates to plumbing, roofing and structural concerns” and to ensure “the historic property remains liveable and up to royal standards.”

Edwards stressed that if Andrew plans on staying and to keep it safe for his daughters, he need start doing renovations as soon as possible.

  • Umair

    Muhammad Umair is a passionate content creator, web developer, and tech enthusiast. With years of experience in developing dynamic websites and curating engaging content, he specializes in delivering accurate, informative, and up-to-date articles across diverse topics. From gaming and technology to crypto and world news, Umair's expertise ensures a seamless blend of technical knowledge and captivating storytelling. When he's not writing or coding, he enjoys gaming and exploring the latest trends in the tech world.

    Related Posts

    Canada’s Carney Puts Tariffs on U.S.-Made Cars as Stellantis Plant Pauses Production

    Prime Minister Mark Carney said that Canada had introduced a 25 percent tariff on cars and trucks made in the United States in retaliation for the tariffs that went into…

    Stellantis to pause production at Windsor plant, lay off 900 workers in Midwest

    Jeep-maker Stellantis is idling production at plants in Canada and Mexico and will temporarily lay off 900 workers in the Midwest.  Beginning April 7, Stellantis will pause production at its…

    Leave a Reply

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

    You Missed

    Mel Gibson’s Gun Rights to Be Restored by Justice Dept.

    • By Umair
    • April 3, 2025
    • 1 views
    Mel Gibson’s Gun Rights to Be Restored by Justice Dept.

    How Might the Trump Administration Target D.E.I. in Public Schools?

    • By Umair
    • April 3, 2025
    • 3 views
    How Might the Trump Administration Target D.E.I. in Public Schools?

    Two Top Organizers of Canada’s Freedom Convoy Found Guilty of Mischief

    • By Umair
    • April 3, 2025
    • 6 views
    Two Top Organizers of Canada’s Freedom Convoy Found Guilty of Mischief

    Canada’s Carney Puts Tariffs on U.S.-Made Cars as Stellantis Plant Pauses Production

    • By Umair
    • April 3, 2025
    • 7 views
    Canada’s Carney Puts Tariffs on U.S.-Made Cars as Stellantis Plant Pauses Production

    Stellantis to pause production at Windsor plant, lay off 900 workers in Midwest

    • By Umair
    • April 3, 2025
    • 2 views
    Stellantis to pause production at Windsor plant, lay off 900 workers in Midwest

    Pentagon Will Review Pete Hegseth’s Signal Use

    • By Umair
    • April 3, 2025
    • 7 views
    Pentagon Will Review Pete Hegseth’s Signal Use